2021 GCAPA Nutcracker
An inaugural performance is scheduled this December 18th for the Stares and Sparkles of GCAPA!
Students will be putting on their first Nutcracker with excerpts from the second act: Land of the Sweets.
Join them on their first foray with the Sugar Plum Fairy and all the confections befitting the Christmas Season including Chocolate, Tea, Coffee, Marzipan, Candy Canes, Bon Bons and the Dew Drop!
Tuition Fee: $20 per Sparkle, $35 per Star, $50 per Lead.
Date of performance: Saturday, December 18th, 2021.
How It Works
1. Sparkles and Stars will learn their choreography in their regular Ballet class. Register Here.
2. Leads will learn most of the choreography in class but some may require additional rehearsal outside of class.
3. If you can be helpful to the design, creation, decoration of props let us know. All hands are helpful!!
4. Show up to the event on December 18th in proper Ballet attire. Hair and make-up should be complete according to your instructions. The GCAPA Crew will take all dancers backstage and dress them in costume. Pictures afterward are welcome. Return your dancer to the dressing room to change.
5. Tickets will be available for purchase at the Front Desk.
STARS REGISTRATION DEADLINE: While costumes are still available.
SPARKLES REGISTRATION DEADLINE: While costumes are still available.
****Please note that the Nutcracker has NOTHING to do with the Parade or Christmas Performance Troupe as they are entirely separate activities****
Detailed Instructions will be emailed to participants when all times and locations have been determined.
Christmas Events Google Calendar